1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the contact form given on my website or by sending me an email at email@example.com:
1. See what data I have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data I have about you.
3. Have me delete any data I have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. You can reach my website at https://www.mamrita.com. It uses an SSL / TLS certificate. This is the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details. Please check your browser to ensure you are on https://www.mamrita.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org